Saltar a contenido

Need digital maps of Cataluna!!

Daniela200EXC

Hola!

My name is Daniela and I come from Austria.

In december I come again to spain to practise my Enduro skills (Catalunia - Rosas, Figueres, Girona)... but last year I was disappointed because many areas were prohibited because of nature conservation. Confused

Now I am searching for maps of catalunia! I already have the Ozi Explorer but I didn't find digital maps for this area. Last year I used paper maps for mountainbike riders - but I gave them to a friend and now they are gone...

I hope you can help me and give me some tips!!!

Thank you!

Daniela

Hola!!

Hablo POCO espagnol... :roll:

Me llamo Daniela y soy Austriaca. Yo voy en Espagna 25. diciembre para entrenar moto (Enduro). El ano pasado hay problemas q bloqueado zonas (naturaleza protección).

Yo busco mapas de Cataluna (Rosas, Figueres, Girona), para Ozi Explorer o mountainbike mapas (digital)

Puede ayudarme?

Gracias!

Dani

baumstammbrezn9ih.th.jpg

Enlace al post
Compartir en otros sitios
  • Respuestas 40
  • Created
  • Última respuesta

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daniela200EXC

• Celica

• pepet

• mcampos

Perdone, no entiendo!!!

Esto es foro de mapas/GPS - no es verdad??!!!

Mis amigos conducen Supermoto y Motocross - pero yo quiero enduro!

Conduciendo a solas con no mapa es peligroso - perdiendo la brújula!!

Yo no conduzco la calle, pero caminos trillados...

Yo pienso, te entiendo falso...??!!

Enlace al post
because many areas were prohibited because of nature conservation. Confused

Lo siento Daniela, pero mi inglés es demasiado elemental para contestarte.

En cualquier caso, las cosas no han cambiado nada desde el año pasado. Circular por caminos de menos de cuatro metros por las zonas que tú dices -comarcas de Gerona, sigue estando prohibidisimo. Hacerlo, se hace, pero la gente sabe a lo que se expone.

Siendo extranjera, no residente, te puedes encontrar con la moto confiscada e inmobilizada hasta que pagues.

Saludos y suerte.

PD.- Lo que ha querido decir mcampos, es que si no viviera tan lejos, él te acompañaría. :wink:

Enlace al post

Daniela,

the situation is Spain is so legal restricted with Enduro and specially in Cataluña. You cannot ride thru less than 4 meters wide roads. And this limitation is the same for all of us... :cry:

Remember that if you ride anyway, you will do at your own risk!

Notice in the case forestal agents catch you riding out law, your bike will be confiscated till you pay the "tip"... :wink:

Sorry about bad news...and beware...

Nice Ride from the GarbanzZ Team!

Enlace al post

Hi Celica, thank you for your ENGLISH reply!!!

It is very difficult for me to reply in spanish...

Tip: We have the same problem in Austria - but we have quarry where we are allowed to ride. (ok, not allowed but tolerated)

In Hungary we have many legal offroad zones - you can ride as far as you can see!!! Mostly these are offroad centers and you have to pay about 10 Euros to go riding. For example: Nagycenk has a MX-Track, a mini-track for kids and a very wide Enduro zone! It is perfect - but unfortunately now we have too much snow!

Are there big offroad centers in Cataluna? I believe there are many Enduro riders there - so what do they do to join their hobby? How expensive is the tip?

Thank you!

Daniela

abfahrt27yd.th.jpg

Enlace al post
Hi Celica, thank you for your ENGLISH reply!!!

It is very difficult for me to reply in spanish...

Tip: We have the same problem in Austria - but we have quarry where we are allowed to ride. (ok, not allowed but tolerated)

In Hungary we have many legal offroad zones - you can ride as far as you can see!!! Mostly these are offroad centers and you have to pay about 10 Euros to go riding. For example: Nagycenk has a MX-Track, a mini-track for kids and a very wide Enduro zone! It is perfect - but unfortunately now we have too much snow!

Are there big offroad centers in Cataluna? I believe there are many Enduro riders there - so what do they do to join their hobby? How expensive is the tip?

Thank you!

Daniela

abfahrt27yd.th.jpg

I really do not know how the catalan riders make his own to practice Enduro. I live in Madrid and usually ride at the arounds...but always at my own risk. I have motorcycle license, plate and assurance...but if the agents stop me riding off road I will have to pay aroud 300€. 8O

I do not know if there is roads with fee attached...just private circuits.

Endureros.com organize private Enduro races for all of us because that's the only way to ride legal safe! It is a pity that we are considered as lawbreakers...but that is the way story goes!

You are invited to the next Endureros.com race, aka "The Endureros Gymkana"!

Enlace al post

Si, 2002 & 2003 he estado en Portugal y sur de Espagna (Ayamonte,..) pero no hay problemas!!!

Dio p...

@celica: What type of race is it? Enduro? 2 Hours and more? And WHEN?!!

I stay in Cataluna from 25th december for about one week... It would be great luck if there would be a race at that time - it is DEFINITLY NOT during a race season!!

Enlace al post
Si, 2002 & 2003 he estado en Portugal y sur de Espagna (Ayamonte,..) pero no hay problemas!!!

Dio p...

@celica: What type of race is it? Enduro? 2 Hours and more? And WHEN?!!

I stay in Cataluna from 25th december for about one week... It would be great luck if there would be a race at that time - it is DEFINITLY NOT during a race season!!

Daniela, it's a Enduro Race and it lasts near 2 hours. Sorry but I do not know when the next race will take place, really nobody knows...it is always a surprise! Anyway, if you continue online with us, you will be promoted to the next one!

I have holidays for that week (dec 25) and the GarbanzZ crew too. So if the GarbanzZ team organize and Enduro trip, would you like to ride with us?

Enlace al post

¡Navega sin publicidad en 2y4t!
Registra una cuenta o conéctate para comentar

Debes ser un miembro de la comunidad para dejar un comentario

Crear una cuenta

Regístrate en nuestra comunidad. ¡Es fácil!

Registrar una cuenta nueva

Iniciar Sesión

¿Ya tienes cuenta? Conéctate aquí.

Iniciar Sesión